In compliance with the “FEDERAL LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN POSSESSION OF INDIVIDUALS”, https://mexicocarrental.com.mx, Electronic Reservations of Mexico SA de CV (“Mexico Car Rental”) with address at calle 25, number 129 and 131 upper floor, between av. Extension Montejo and Calle 32, Colonia Buenavista, Mérida, Yucatán, CP 97127, with telephone number (999) 9 21 24 67; is the controller of your personal data; for all purposes hereinafter Mexico Car Rental.
Collection, processing and means of obtaining data:
The information that the user and/or client voluntarily provides to Mexico Car Rental is: Full name, home, office or mobile phone, email, RFC and fiscal address (only in the case of requesting an invoice) it is collected and saved at the time the client makes contact with us through the following means:
- Lead forms on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mexicocarrental
- Through the login on our page "https://mexicocarrental.com.mx/" with the Facebook app or with the Google app.
- Paid advertisements on Facebook, Google, Instagram and/or YouTube, which redirect them to the page https://mexicocarrental.com.mx and when reserving a vehicle, the aforementioned data is obtained.
- Organic positions in internet search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo!, etc. The same that redirects them to the page https://mexicocarrental.com.mx and when reserving a vehicle and/or Hotel, the aforementioned data is obtained.
- Live chat on the page https://mexicocarrental.com.mx when requesting a vehicle and/or hotel reservation; the reservation agent obtains the aforementioned data.
- Telephone calls to our reservation center at the time of requesting a vehicle and/or hotel reservation, the reservation agent takes the aforementioned data.
Likewise, when closing a reservation, you obtain: Credit card number, name of the holder, expiration date, security code and any other data that is necessary to conclude the payment of the reservation. It is important to mention that the bank details and credit card information provided by the client are encrypted immediately and eliminated at the end of the transaction, so they cannot be used later by Mexico Car Rental.
Purposes for which the information collected is processed:
- Generation of car rental and hotel reservations.
- Creation of advertising email marketing campaigns for Mexico Car Rental.
- Mexico Car Rental SMS advertising notifications.
- Follow-up through phone calls made by our agents, to close reservations.
- Telephone calls through our agents for affiliation to our “platinum club” product and/or Hotel product.
- Notification to your email and/or SMS of Mexico Car Rental reservation confirmation format.
Transfer of personal data:
Mexico Car Rental reserves the right to reveal the personal information provided by users or clients by the different means mentioned, in the following cases:
- With our suppliers: Car and hotel rental companies, to process reservations, always clearly specifying if a service is provided by third-party companies. We do not share your email with our suppliers, unless it is strictly necessary to complete your reservation. In that case, the use of your email is restricted to processing and completing your reservation.
- With our business partners, affiliates, suppliers, financial, banking and credit institutions to confirm your reservations, complying in all cases with this Privacy Notice.
- At the request of Federal, State or Municipal authorities, where necessary or appropriate to investigate illicit or fraudulent acts.
- To establish or defend the rights of Mexico Car Rental against fraud, legal claims or in compliance with the law.
- In the event that Mexico Car Rental investigates or acts upon reports of fraud or illegality on the site https://mexicocarrental.com.mx.
How we protect your information:
Mexico Car Renta protects your personal information and limits the use or disclosure of your personal data through technical security measures that reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the measures used are data encryption, firewalls, information access authorization controls, etc. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure, so the above limits the use or disclosure of your personal data.
How can users request the deletion of their personal data?
- The user can request the deletion or modification of their personal data, requesting it via email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mexico Car Rental undertakes to modify or delete your personal data within a maximum term of 20 days.
- Once your personal data has been modified or deleted, according to the request of the user and/or client, you will receive a notification via email informing you of the fulfillment of the request.
April 1, 2022
Mexico Car Rental reserves the right to modify or change this policy if necessary. Changes take effect at the time they are posted.